Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I don't know what I want ._.



I'm getting to be not sure about myself. Maybe it was not a good decision to come to teh uni of Miskolc and study these English thingies.
I won't do teh Alapvizsga this year, 'cuz I didn't pass teh Description 1 and Use of English 1 subjects... kinda ironic, those were the subjects i was 100% sure passing.

There's a guy I know... he lives in Colombia and 21 year-old.
He is just 1 year older than I am, still he lived so many things already. His mom died when he was 14 and he had to live with his dad and brother.... his dad made some wrong business decisions and a year after his wife's death he died too.
So; Al had to live with his bro from that time and had to take care of himself.. his bro is 10 year older than he is, so he had to take care of his own life aswell.

He finished highschool and didn't know what to do with his life... He went to the military for a year, worked as policeman and had a live support job at a company aswell. All these things helped him to get to know himself and now, he's going to college and start to do what he really wants to do.

I guess it would've been better for me too to have a gap year and find out what i really wanna do, 'cuz it's not okay now.

I don't feel like continuing it, but i don't wanna leave it either. >.< If I leave I've just wasted a year for nothing ....
Still... i guess I cannot put a fake smile on everyday and act like everything is okay....





1 comment: