Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kocsonyafesztivál 1st day~




The Carbonfools was just sooooo ammaaaaziin' *-* They proved they’re even better live *-* 
I fouunndd a viiid about the concert on youtube~ (not just teh music was amazing.... look at teh singer! o.o lol)
(ofc I’ve forgot to take my camera with me... so the vid wasn’t made by me :X)




We got to teh concert in time, so we had a good place~
Forgot to mention… i went with Lyudit and with my bro(oh yeah, I have a bro… to be exact, I have a twin *-* I’ll might write about him laterz :3)
We met with some of our classmates and some friends.
So… we had a good place at teh concert….  tho in the beginning there was a middle-aged man.. he must have been a homeless guy, ’cuz he was smelly. :X There were a lot of free space around him…
A kinda likeable boy in plaid jacket was standin’ in front of us… he wanted to let us go in front of him… but we didn’t go ’cuz of the smelly man. :X
Not so long after the concert began, the smelly guy left.. :P So everything was just perfect~
I made a pic with my mobile phone... but teh quality of it is awful T^T


There was another concert that i wanted to see… but unfortunately I couldn’t visit it. :X
The band’s old drummer was one of my old classmates.. and the singer is my highschool literature teacher’s son. o.o
Their music style isn’t my taste, but still..... some of their songs are kinda enjoyable and funny…
A song of theirs~


No comments:

Post a Comment