Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A bit of everything *-*


1st of all.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID! x3
Well, he doesn't read my blog, still. ._.
It's a chibi of his favourite character x3 *drawn by me* kinda like a gift~




~work in progress~



2nd... Spring is in the aiiirr! :P
Welcome spring! *-* welcome good weather! welcome leather jackets, shorts, skirts, tshirts and stockings! *-* ohz and sunglassseess *-* (tho gotta buy a new one :X somehow i've lost my old one ._.)
Gosh, today teh weather was just sooo ammaziing!~
The sky was blue, the wind was just slightly blowing and it brought warm temperature Like seriously, a t-shirt was enough. 
We had some free time between the lessons and we went out to the park of the uni. Laying out in a bench and laughing~ The good weather brings good mood!~ the cool thing is, I'm gettin' to be out of my winter depression lol well, it wasn't really a winter depression, but still.... sunshine definitely makes me happier. I just can't stand cold, cloudy days :X





Almost forgot... in teh mornin i didn't have time to straighten my hair... so i had to go to classes with curly hair :X this was teh first time. ._.
Now that i looked at my hair, since i'm dying it and straightening(every day) it, it's gettin' to be less curly. o.o It's just wawy~ so it's much more better now than before~
And.. i need a haircut.... 'cuz all these dying, straightening thingies makes it damaged.....  but i don't wanna have short hair now.. damn :X (what a dilemma xD)





No comments:

Post a Comment