Monday, March 5, 2012

University= dissapointment


Well well well... teh listening test wasn't that hard, i guess i've passed it o.o * knocks on wood 3 times *




And I got dissapointed again..... our classmates are really weird.
Lyudit, my bro and I were standing near teh A1 building.
Two of our classmates were coming from the main building.... they shouldve crossed our way, but guess what? ..... they went to teh other side of teh road, just to avoid having to say "hi" to us.... how nice of them..


So..... now that we're at this topic.... I'm very much dissapointed of teh university. Well, not bcuz of teh uni, but by the behaviour of teh people.
I've always thought in my entire life, going to university will be fun and all... but it's not teh case.
I've thought I'll meet tons of new people and I'll have a lot of new friends.... but it didn't happen.


People just simply don't talk with each other. :X
There's a facebook-group that we have.... teh members of it tend to post there and "help" each other.
Actually helping means "I'll skip teh classes tomorrow, who wanna go to rocky instead of them?"
And 10 people 'like' teh posts like these. >.<


I've deleted my facebook profile, back in summer... so did Xénia and Lyudit, so we made a common-profile and we joined the class-group.
We wrote 2 questions on the group wall and both of them were ignored.
BUT all teh "im a hangover" posts get millions of likes and comments, but our questions were just left without a single answer >.<
Really very cool...


So.... there are some people that chat with each-other there, they form a group and they dun wanna know more people...
There's another group... teh "drink and party together" one..... they don't deal with other people either..
There's a 3rd group, teh students that live in teh college... they kinda form another group too....
They don't talk with anyone else out of their groups.... and actually besides talking they don't really have any common events.


Whenever we tried to talk to them, it wasn't possible.. you know, there's a lil group standing and talkin'.. you go there and they instantly shut up.. and then comes teh awkward silence...  it just don't pass for moments..... you try to talk, break teh silence... they laugh pathetically, but teh conversation doesn't go on....... it's so unpleasant for everyone thats sure you will not go there again..





If it continues like this I'll get totally depressed, damn it! >.<
... i'm waiting for summer. ._. so that i don't have to feel these terrible moments anymore...








No comments:

Post a Comment