Thursday, March 1, 2012

Phoneless life ._.

My cell-phone is in service :X
I dropped it once.... well, okay not once, but more times. ._.
I was texting at teh weekend, when we were at the Kocsonyafesztivál, someone bumped into me and it fell out of my hand. ._.
After that... at home somehow i managed to push it from the table too.... ye, im really not bumbling at all. lol


The first signs after some dropping were that my phone didn't vibrate when someone was callin' me. :X
And yesterday... when one of my friends called me and I answered the phone I couldn't hear anything.. not a single word. T-T
I was talkin' like a crazy, he could've heard everything, but i couldn't hear anything. lol


So today, my daddy took it to the service... I got a swap-phone (exchange phone? how is it called in english ._. lol)... so you know.. i got a new phone as replacement till they fix mine.
So this "new" phone is really very old.... and it doesn't have wifi!! Gosh ._. It will take a week or so till they fix my phone :X (if they will be able to fix it) Till that.... i'll get bored in my gaps between teh classes. T^T


I want my handy back T-T 



No comments:

Post a Comment