Sunday, March 25, 2012

Light, camera... action!

Everything happened on Wednesday(march 21)
It was a beautiful and sunny day....
Since some of our classes were cancelled (and we had time till the last one that wasn't) and the weather was awesome we went to the Centrum on foot *-*
It took us around an hour and a half. (i was with Judit... how surprizing.. lol)
Judit wanted to eat icecreams, but since I'm planning to lose weight and trying to avoid eatin' sweets I didn't want... She offered to buy me one too, but i said no... still.. as she come out of the confectinoery there were 2 ice creams in her hands..... well... she had to eat both of them.. she looked quite funny with them... and people were lookin' at her, prolly because of it. (:


As we we're walking back a group of boys stopped us near the "Tapolcai megálló". They were a part of a club and asked us if we wanna take part in their upcoming series made for teens about the life of Miskolc's youngsterns...
I didn't want to sound offensive or careless, so I said we will think about it....
They asked us about our ages... i said I'm 19 and they were like "WHAT?!" "No way, you look like a 12 year-old" -.-
I just laughed at them ._. (2 of them looked around 14-15 and one of them was around my age...)
The oldest boy just showed me the paper that has to be filled with infos if we wanna take part in their meeting in that day... it started at 16:30.... and he showed that it has to be signed by my parents if im less than 18.... he cannot accept teh fact im more than that.. lol


So.. i wanted to walk forward but Judit... she... i dunno what happened to her, but she wanted to fill the paper with her infos x.x  but... she was soooooo shy that she couldn't even tell them her name.... gosh x.x xD
The boys asked me if i can go with her to their meeting place later... well.. i said an uncertain "yes" (you know.. it was kind of "yes, just let me go finally" xD)


We went back to the uni, attended our last class..... and went back to the meeting spot....
When i saw the place i was like... there's not a single chance that i will go in :X
I told Judit to leave but she didn't want.... so I wanted to leave her there alone.... but a boy came out... and asked us what we're waiting for...
I said Judit wanna go in... i just took her here.
Judit was shy and unconfident again.... she said we(WE??!!) will go in 5 mins. The boy went back.. and 3 another came out. :X One of them was teh oldest from teh group who asked us to come here...
We just made a drama.... Judit didn't wanna go in without me... i just simply didn't want to go in...  the place was full of 15-16 year-old kids.... and was soo lil.. It was obvious they're all very amatourish in what they planning to do....
A lil discussion come... the oldest boy started to say offensive things so in teh end i left them. >.<  (so did Judit....)


So yeah.. that's it....
daily fail - tick




Oh by teh way, we've found their "casting" movies in Youtube..... Check one of them... xD
(I'm reaalllyyy reaalllly happy i didn't go in... :P)









No comments:

Post a Comment